Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hello

Greetings. . . I know it has been nearly a month since, my last post, and I don't want to give any excuses. I have done lots of thinking I "ought" to post and then the day is gone. I have been stamping, in between trying to work in the yard, getting a flower garden made, and my vegetable gardens planted, in between the odd weather we have been having, and dealing with pain, that just is.

Here is a card, I made with a stamp by Amy. I know she is working on a blog to show her stamps, but for now, if you see any images that you like, e-mail her. As you can see I used an embossing folder, border punch, and a nestabilitie die.

I think this card could be sent to anyone and for most occasions. I haven't decided who, I will send this to, but I am thinking of making a few more.

Thank you, for taking a look and hoping you are getting some time, to make a card or two.
God Bless,
Inkyhive

3 comments:

  1. Hi Inky,
    Sorry that I get lost from time to time but here I am! :)
    I have been really busy but haven't forgotten about you. All your cards are really nice. Keep on creating.
    I just uploaded some photos of a day trip I took a week ago. Please visit my blog and leave a comment . :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niiiiice, Inky! Love the wood-grained DP you used with the horse and the border punch echoing the scallops around the image. I had to look close to see the EF you used, but I like it. Hopefully I'll have the time this weekend to gte some ink on my fingers.

    Hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT job on the card...that folder is perfect with the wonderful horse image!
    It will be fun to see all of Amy's images when she gets her blog going!
    We are having weird weather too....ugh!

    ReplyDelete