Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I'm back

Forgive me, for not posting on Monday or yesterday. Last week, I had a tooth break off at the gum line, thankfully no pain, but I had a dental appointment on Monday. AND thankfully they were able to extract the tooth then and not make me come back later in the day or some other time this week. I had to have x-rays and an exam, as it's been a little while since I was at the dentist AND because I have to take an antibiotic before dental appointments (because of my knee replacement), they took care of every thing right then.

Yesterday, I didn't do much, as I was pretty wiped out from the extraction. However, I was able to get this card made. Over, the summer, when my friend, Kathy was here, we took a class on coloring with Copic markers. I love to color and I am hooked on Copics!!! I apologize that the scan isn't better. I'm not good yet, with shading or blending, but I am having fun nonetheless.


Thank you, for taking a look. OH, did you get a chance to make at least one card last Saturday? World Card Making Day! I sure hope so.

May you have a wonderful day!
Inkyhive

2 comments:

  1. Oh, so cute! And like the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, Inkyhive! You're getting bettr with the shading, too....I got hooked on Copics at the same time. Wish I could go to Heidi's with you!

    Hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete