Friday, October 15, 2010

Sunrise

Greetings: Amy and I had a very nice visit on Wednesday. Though we didn't get a lot of cards made, we had lots of fun chatting, work on a dimensional (layered) card using Flower Soft and I stamped some images. Amy finished her dimensional card and I still need to complete it. We are hoping to have another visit, before the snow flies. No, we don't expect snow too early, but we need to find a day that works for both of us.

This barn image is one of Amy's (AJ's Country Stampin) stamp. I do so like doing scenic views. First, I did the sun, and then did the sky and then the ground. The scenic coloring was done by stippling. After, I did the coloring, I stamped the barn in gray and then stamped it on a piece of acetate and then placed it where I wanted it and pressed down, giving the shadow of the barn.


I hope you all have a nice week-end and have time to get some ink on your fingers and of course your stamps. Did you know that tomorrow is Boss's Day and this month is Pastor Appreciation month, as well as Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Those are some good idea for making a card, if you don't have any birthday or thinking of you cards that need to be made and sent this month.

Thanks for stopping in. . .


2 comments:

  1. What a BEAUTIFUL card! The way you did the reflection is amazing...awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card and how you did the barn's shadow! Thanks for sharing this idea!!! Your scenic cards never fail to amaze me. Great coloring, by the way.

    Love, Kathy

    ReplyDelete