Monday, December 6, 2010

update on me. . .

Last Friday morning, I walked into my doctor's office, thinking I might have had a small stroke, for I was having a few problems/symptoms with the left side of my face. I felt okay, yet I knew something wasn't right. Thankfully, it wasn't a stroke. I was diagnosed with Bell's Palsy. Hopefully and prayerfully, it will resolve itself sooner rather than later.

This is a card, I made today. I can't recall where I got the bear die-cut, but she is cute, isn't she?
I added a few brads and a couple of paper flowers to help it stand out just a bit. I brayered a piece of glossy paper and then I stamped my favorite background stamp (the flowers). Then I layered Miss Bear on and then attached it to brown card.

Not sure how I will finish it off, birthday, thinking of you, encouragement, but I do hope it will bring a smile to who ever receives it.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have some time to play!
hugs,
Inkyhive

2 comments:

  1. Hi Inky,

    Hope you are doing better now. What a cute card. Love that bear. :)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you, that had to have been scarey!
    Hugs,
    Brandie
    PS...ADORABLE card!

    ReplyDelete