Thursday, December 2, 2010

I'm here

I'm here, really I am, though I know it's been more than a week. I hope you all had a very Happy Thanksgiving. We did and enjoyed the company of one of Mr. Inky's sisters. While she was here, I didn't stamp and this week, for some reason, I haven't stamped much either.

This first card I made yesterday. The flower layer is from a store bought card, I received ages ago. I trimmed it and then layered it on some dark blue paper and then attached it to green card stock. I stamped the saying on it and sent it out yesterday.

The card below I made today. It is a gate fold card. I stamped the flower background, I so like that stamp. It is be Great Impressions and is about 2 x 3 inches. It is one stamp, I will always keep, IF I every have to downsize! Then I layered the girl on black paper and attached that onto the cardstock. You only attach half on the card, so that it can be opened. I hope that isn't as clear as mud. :- 0
Thanks for taking a look and may you have a restful evening.
Until next time.
Inkyhive

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards, Inky! I have to admit I'm partial to the little redhead...you colored her so nicely!

    Hope you're feeling better in the morning!

    Hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete