Thursday, February 17, 2011

a Birthday card

Hi, I'm still cleaning my room and I am making progress. The funny thing is, I was so happy with the progress I had made on my desk and cutting table AND then I turned around and saw the rest of my room. . .well, it is coming along, yet I still have lots to do. Sort of like life, isn't it.
One day at a time and keep moving forward!

Anyway, I wanted to share with you, the birthday card, I made last week. I ran the birthday paper through my Big Shot using the hearts Cuttlebug embossing folder and I used stickles over the bubble hearts. I hope the recipient liked it.
Okay, back to cleaning and hopefully, I will have another card to show you later today or tomorrow.

til the next time. . .
Inkyhive

1 comment:

  1. Love the card, Inky! It's adorable, very spring like! Hey, when you're finished with your stamping arena, won't you come work on mine? :)

    Hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete