Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Greetings and Happy Valentine's Day to you:
I am so sorry, it has been several weeks since I blogged last. I have been thinking of you and I have been stamping, along with a lot of LIFE.

The past few days, I have been cleaning my stamp room. Boy oh boy, did it need it AND thankfully, I can see where progress has been made, though there is lots more to do. I am happy to say, that I have gotten back in the habit of cleaning my stamps after using and putting them away!!! Now, if I only keep doing that. It is my goal to and it is my goal that once I get things put away, I keep my room somewhat organized and not have SO MANY piles.

Here is my card that I made for Mr. Inky. I had lots of fun making it, once I got an idea. I made about 20 Valentine cards this year and sent out, but I wanted something different and a bit more special, for my inkybear!

Tomorrow, AJ and I are to get together for a stamp day and we are both looking forward to it. We had planned on last Thursday, but when I took the van in for an oil change last Wednesday, if was found that the intake manifold was leaking antifreeze. The mechanic said I could drive the 120 plus miles and bring it in later, but I said to Mr. Inky, I rather postpone the trip and get the vehicle fixed, before any damage was done. Good thing, we took it in, as it was worse than the mechanic thought, and thankfully no damage had occurred! And more good news, it only cost $660. instead of the estimate of $800.

Well, I should close for today and thank you, for taking a look.
'til the next time, hugs and Prayers,
Inkyhive

1 comment:

  1. I bet Mr. Inky LOVED his card....the wheelbarrow full of hearts was a great choice!
    Oh My....now you have me thinking that my craft room just might need a little cleaning too....grin! Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete