Monday, November 22, 2010

no stamping today

No stamping today. . .I've spent the day straightening and cleaning the house. I found out our company is arriving tomorrow evening, so I couldn't wait till tomorrow and Wednesday. Tomorrow, all I have to do is change the sheets, wipe the bathroom down and get supper going.

I hope with doing that and going to Bible Study, I will still have a little time to stamp. I really should straighten my room up a bit, but I don't think much of that will get done!

What are you doing for Thanksgiving? Are you staying home, having company, fixing a big meal?
Or are you going to someones house? I hope no matter what you do, you have a very nice day and before eating, go around the table and say what you are thankful for.

Time to get supper started, so I will close for now.
May you have a grand evening and until the next time,
God Bless,
Inkyhive

No comments:

Post a Comment