Saturday, June 6, 2009

Blogging

Well, I finally decided to try my hand with blogging. I have several friends who have encouragement me for some time, so I am going to give it a try.

I have been stamping for 11 years and like many stampers, I was invited to a stamping party. I went to a DOTS (now Close To My Heart) party, that my friend was hosting. Once, I saw the embossing powder melt, I was hooked and as they say, the rest is history. I bought several stamps that evening and a few weeks later, I hosted a party and bought $300. of stamps and supplies! Yes, I was "hooked" and found it very relaxing and I still do. I don't know how many stamps I own today, but I own a few. . .I would guess about 2,000. 99.5% of them are mounted. I know, I know, I would have more room IF I had UM (unmounted stamps), but I really do prefer them mounted. I do occasionally by UM, but as soon as I get home, I mount them!

I could write more, but since it is supper time. As soon as I figure out how to attach a card, I will show you a card or two that I have made.

May you all have a Blessed evening. ~~Inkyhive