Thursday, June 18, 2009

Gone Fishing

Well, I hear updates are indeed going through, yippee :-)

Here is a card, I did yesterday afternoon. As I look at the ever changing sky, I see that God is always making and showing us, different looks and different colors. Though I will never be able to do justice, here is my attempt. With this card, I stamped and embossed the boat image on watercolor paper. I used my Lyra Aquacolor crayons and a waterbrush. After it dried, I then stamped the cattails. I have a ways to go with this technique and wonder if I really should upload it, but here goes! Practice makes perfect, right?!? sure. . .
Both stamps are from AJ's Country Stampin's

Today, we might get rain. The garden sure could use it. I had to water a few plants yesterday as they were beginning to topple over. :- ( Once they got some water, the stood right back up.

Until we meet again, I pray you have a wonderful day.

~~Inkyhive

No comments:

Post a Comment