Wednesday, June 17, 2009

receiving updates??? testing. . .

I don't know if you received an update overnight, but I didn't, so I went into FeedBlitz and it all looks okay. . .so I am hoping this post will go out and if not I will have to get some HELP :-)

I want to give my blog address out to more people, however until I know announcements are being sent, I don't see the point. :- (

I've been cleaning this morning and unpacking a few boxes that had stamping goodies in them. Oh, no more stuff!!! hee hee As some of you know we moved into this house a year and half ago and there are still boxes to be unpacked. At this point, I suppose I should give them away, but that would be the time, I remember I am really missing something. I will share a card with you a bit later today.

I hope you are having a pleasant day.

~~Inkyhive

"The Lord is my strength and my shield. . ." Psalm 28:7

No comments:

Post a Comment