Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Color Challenge

Hello friends, I hope this finds you having a fine day and taking good care of yourself.
I decided to challenge myself and make a card with browns, greens, and white, with as many shades as I wanted. The stamp is by Northwoods, which a friend stamped for me and the punch is by Martha Stewart.



I have heard that some of you are having trouble signing up through FeedBlitz. Please try again, as I have uploaded it again. If it doesn't go through, please try again at a later time. I hope this situation gets ironed out quickly.

I hope to get a few more cards made today, but first I need to go out to the garden and plant a few more plants. All the seeds we planted have come up, so we may get a few vegetables this fall.

~~Inkyhive

"The Lord is my strength and my shield. . ." Psalm 28:7

1 comment: