Friday, October 16, 2009

2 Christmas cards

Yesterday, I spent the entire day, in my stamping room! I worked on Christmas cards and sure enjoyed myself! Here are two of the cards I made.

I don't recall where I got the green paper, but I wish I had gotten more! The leaves and berries are raised and feel like velvet. Here is the second card. First picture is the front of the card, For some reason the green scalloped edge doesn't show up well around the saying, but it is there. This shows you the inside of the card. How do you do the insides of your cards? Seldom do I leave them blank, but will if it is an order and they don't want anything stamped. I stamp at least one saying and at times I like to stamp an image either with Versamark or very light/pale color. Sometimes I will add a bit of paper that I used on the front of the card, on the inside.
Have you begun your Christmas cards? How many will you make this year? How many are you sending out? I wish I wouldn't get tired tonight, for I would like to make more. I was able to get a couple more made today, but not as many as yesterday. Today, I had to do some household chores! I haven't decided how many cards I will send this year, so I don't know how many I will make. Guess, I should work on my list. . .

May you have a relaxing week-end and a few minutes to get some ink on a stamp or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment