Wednesday, October 7, 2009

the Big Buck

Hello. . .Mr. Inky and I had a very nice week-end and got to visit with my sister and Inkette (great niece) both days!!! We did so much and couldn't believe how fast the time just flew by.

The last time AJ and I were together, I stamped this Buck and would you believe, I just found it this morning?!? Well, I did and that's because, I getting a few things together for tomorrow. AJ and I have a date to stamp and visit tomorrow, the Lord, willing.

As you can see, this card is very simplistic. It doesn't take a lot of time or a lot of supplies. I stamped the image with black ink, stamped it one white paper, layered it on black and then put it on a white card.

Then I added 3 black dots. I hope this gives you an idea or two and you can get some ink on your paper. I'm sorry, I don't know the name or the number of this image. I can't find it in the catalog. Here is her company address.


No comments:

Post a Comment