Friday, October 2, 2009

Fall is in the air, Fall is really here!

Well, the last time I wrote, I was wondering if it was Fall or Summer. . .
well, I can tell you, it is for sure Fall. The temperature has really dropped and the air smells different, it smells like Fall. The colors are beautiful, the leaves are falling and all the vegetables have been picked!

I haven't done a lot of stamping the past few weeks and my fingers are missing the ink! I did make one Christmas card yesterday, that I will share with you today.
This is a Shy Bear image and I used my Nestabilities Label Two set to cut out the image and the yellow background. The green paper has raised holly leaves and berries that feel like velvet. I bought this paper some time ago at a sale. I thought it would be nice to use on a Christmas card!
How are you coming along with your Christmas cards? Are you sending any? Either handmade or store bought? I hope that you are able to get some ink on your fingers this week-end, be it Christmas cards, Fall, Thanksgiving, or everyday cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment