Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sunflower stamp-n-stencil

I know it's been a week, since I last posted. . .I don't know where all the time goes. AJ and I had a very nice visit last week. AJ made a couple of cards, I stamped images, and of course, we did lots and lots of talking. Before, we knew it, it was time for me to head home. We didn't even break for lunch!!! We are trying to plan our next get together, before we get snow that stays. It has snowed a couple of times, this past week! My it is early, but thankfully, it hasn't stayed and the roads haven't been too icy, though it was hard to open the car doors on Tuesday morning.

Here is a card, I made this afternoon. The sunflower is a stamp-n-stencil. If you haven't taken a look see, why don't you check it out. AJ has several and they are a lot of fun to use! I also, used a border punch, 2 different Cuttlebug embossing folders and 2 different sets of nestabilities. You don't have to have the ones I used. . .you can use different ones or none at all.
I hope this will give you some inspiration and you will take some time to play. For me, stamping and creating is great therapy.



No comments:

Post a Comment