Saturday, November 6, 2010

Birthday card

Mr. Inky has a co-worker friend who is having a birthday, this coming week, so this morning this is what I made. I have had this stamp for years and it is a favorite. This is the first time, though that I have not had the foreground as water.
This time I made the bank in front of the line of trees a river and the foreground a meadow. After stamping the images, I stippled in the colors of the sky and meadow. The Happy Birthday is a Darcie stamp and the trees are by CC Rubber.

This is the inside of the card. I cut the music paper using Labels Eight, from Spellbinders. The saying is by Touche. I colored in the candle and used yellow stickles outlining the flame.
Well, that's it for now. Hope this might give you some ideas to make a card this week-end.
OH and remember to turn your clocks back, before going to bed tonight. Daylight savings ends for this year.
hugs n Prayers,
Inkyhive

1 comment:

  1. Pretty card, Inky! I would never have thought to use the stamp the way you did, but it's very effective!Love how you cut the inside liner with the Labels die, too. TFS!

    Hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete