Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The 3 bears

Greetings friend, I hope you have found some time to stamp and create. I got the idea for this card, over at Paper Craft Planet. I was surfing the web, yesterday afternoon and came across this sketch challenge back in July. Here is the link, if you would like to take a look. http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/sketchchallenge/forum/topics/sketch-challenge-july-25-2009
It was a fun card to make, very quick and easy. I don't know why the uploaded scan isn't as clear as it is on my computer. I do apologize. And, because the card is white, I put some copper paper over it to show the card better.
Both stamps are by AJ's Country Stampin' . If you want either one and have problems finding them, let me know.
Say, if you know how to get paragraphs to be typed on the blog, please let me know. No matter how I type, it prints out the way it wants to. I try double and triple spacing, I try tabbing, and nothing seems to work.
Thank you, for reading and may you have a wonderful afternoon.
God Bless,
Inkyhive

No comments:

Post a Comment