Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Be Joyful

I wanted to share this card, I completed today. I'm sorry the scan isn't the best, though you can see the embossing dots 'a little'.
I used a ribbon punch on the white layer, then I used the swiss dots cuttlebug embossing folder, and then I ran the thread through the holes.
I then stamped my saying, which is from the HOPE set, by Our Daily Bread designs. Afterwards, I used my oval nestabilities and cut out the saying, then the yellow frame, and lastly the black oval layer. I adhered them together and then adhered to the white layer.
I know who I am sending this card to, but it sure can be for anyone, everyone, no matter what we might be going through. I have been having my own affliction this week and glad that I have been following Romans 12:12. I was brought to tears, filled with JOY and thanking the Lord this afternoon, when I went to my mailbox. He is always with us, no matter what we are going through.
hugs and Prayers,
~~Inkyhive

No comments:

Post a Comment