Saturday, August 22, 2009

Hello, from Shy Bear

I hope you are having a nice week-end even with the weather seeming to be more fall-like than summer or at least that is how it is today in Wisconsin. I wanted to share the card that I made this morning, while Mr. Inky was playing his clarinet. I really like the Shy Bear stamps and please know the owner, Della gets orders out VERY quickly. I stamped the shy bear image on a 3 3/4 by 5 inch piece of white cardstock and then I applied some green ink with a sponge to the bottum of the paper. I stamped the fence on some brown paper, cut it out and then attached the fence. I then took a grass stamp, flower top stamp and a vine stamp, stamping them in various places on the fence and the bottum edge. With a sponge, I applied blues for the sky and using a plastic template that I have, I made some clouds. Lastly, I stamped the saying. Afterwards, I layered that on black paper and then attached it to the brown card. The saying is by Penny Black and all the other stamps are by Art Impressions



No comments:

Post a Comment