Tuesday, July 28, 2009

another card for Kate

Here is another card I made today and this will be going out to Kate tomorrow. As you can see, I used the cheerleader stamp again. I hope this brings a little smile to her face and I want her and the family to know, I am praying for them and I am on their cheering squad!

I used the Argyle cuttlebug embossing folder and then I use 2 different color ink pads doing the DTP technique [direct to paper]

I have decided to use the other cheerleader card I shared with you last week, for my nephew's birthday. Since, I used red, white, and blue to color her in, I thought it would be a patriotic card. Thank you, for praying for him and the other soldiers, who are serving our country and helping others.

God Bless, ~~Inkyhive

No comments:

Post a Comment