Saturday, July 25, 2009

comments

I had been wondering why I hadn't been getting a comment or two and I have had a couple people ask me how do I comment. If you receive the posts/updates via e-mail and I do hope I am getting more and more readers :D, you must go to the blog's webpage. To do that, all you have to do is click on either "What's buzzin with Inkyhive" or the name of the post, at the top of each mailing. The first one directs you to the blog and the second one [name of the post] directs you to that post. Then, at the end of each post, you will see the word comment; click on it and you can post a message to Inkyhive :D
I still would like your input on what you think the cheerleader card could be used for.

If you have any problem let me know and I will see what I can do, though I must tell you, I am not real computer savvy!

~~Inkyhive

No comments:

Post a Comment