Friday, July 24, 2009

Hello

Hello. . .I was going to post this last evening, however I got busy and time got away from me.
All 3 stamps used on the front of this card are from AJ's Country Stampin's. I have had the flower and hello stamp for quite some time and the watering can image, I stamped in May, while I visited Amy. Hopefully, in the next month we will get together, but lately our calendar's just don't connect! :D

This time I didn't follow a sketch, I laid the cream card stock on a strip of brown card stock which had been sitting on the yellow and I thought it went together. I stamped the flower using a yellow ink on the yellow paper and then the hello is stamped with brown ink. I had used a lace punch on the brown paper, but I didn't like the look, so I'll use that paper another time. I seldom throw away anything, though I really do need to go through some of my piles and discard some. I mean how much can one really use??? It's one thing IF you use it up. . .however I have 'several' boxes of pieces of paper and stamped images from at least 7 years ago and I keep saying I need to use it up, I have more than enough odds and ends! I do believe I have come to the conclusion it isn't going to get done, so perhaps I should look for someone or ones to share it with.

Looks like it is a nice day, so I think I will go outside, at least for a few minutes and enjoy the beauty, the Lord has brought my way, today.

May you have a wonderful Saturday.
~~Inkyhive

In Christ alone my hope is found; He is my Light, my strength, my song.

No comments:

Post a Comment