Monday, July 20, 2009

Happy Monday

I hope you are having a pleasant Monday and that you had a nice, relaxing week-end. Did you get a chance to stamp? Even if only for a few minutes. . .you know if you work a few minutes a day, you will get a card made and the receiver will be happy to get it. Here is a card, I worked on. The first picture is the front of the card. I used the Leafy Branch embossing folder by Cuttlebug. After, I embossed it, I took a fine grade sandpaper and rubbed over the leaves, giving it the look it has. I then took a scalloped circle and a plain circle, both by Nestabilities and made the scalloped ring. When I decided where I wanted to place it, I used the plain circle nestabilities and punched out that circle. I used the same plain circle and cut through the card, so that the inside would show through.

As you can see I didn't complete it yesterday. I'm not sure what saying I will add it to. I bought the stamp at a rummage sale a few weeks back and it came by itself. I haven't decided who I am sending the card to, thus I haven't decided what I want it to say! Could be a birthday card, could be an encouragement card, could be for a soldier. . . if you have any ideas, please leave me a comment.

God Bless
~~Inkyhive





No comments:

Post a Comment