Friday, March 25, 2011

100% back. . .yippee

I am so happy, to say, that my computer is up and running and all is working great AND I found my software program CD's and did not have to buy a new printer! Yes, I am a very happy camper. Now, I need to play catch-up on the oodles of e-mails that I received in the last week and a half. Most likely, I will not got through all of them, just way to many, but I will do my best.

I hope you didn't get the blizzard (officially a snowstorm) that we did here in NE Wisconsin Tuesday afternoon through early Wednesday evening. I have no idea at how much snow we got, but I would guess at least 12 inches if not more! It was so wet and heavy, with strong blowing winds. It wouldn't have been too bad, except I had to drive into Green Bay Wednesday to pick up Mr. Inky at the airport, for his flight was to come in at 7:25 pm. Well, my neighbor cleaned out my drive way, so I could get out, but since I wasn't sure how long I would be able to get out, I decided to leave home at 2 pm. It normally takes 20 minutes to get to the outskirts of Green Bay and it took me 60 minutes plus! It was absolutely the worst and it was only by the grace of God that I made it to town and not getting caught in a rut and taken off the road. Hind sight is always better and I should have let Mr. Inky know I couldn't make it and for him to get a hotel room, when he got to the airport. Well, since I went in soooo early, I thought I would go shopping/looking. Half the stores I was going to go into, closed early, due to the weather! Oh My! I did find a couple of places, one was Michael's and I spent about an hour in there and did find a couple of things. I did stop and get something to eat and I went to the airport so I was there at 7 o'clock. Then the wait began, I can't tell you how many times the flight was changed by a few minutes and then a few minutes more and on and on. Finally by 10 o'clock the flight was in and the weather had changed 100% and the roads had really been cleaned, though still had to go slow, due to the ice build up. You see, we got freezing rain with the blowing snow. Say, have you ever heard of "Thunder snow"?!? I hadn't, but I have experienced it! We had thunder and lightening during the storm. . .in fact, I woke up Tuesday night to the light and noise and got up thinking it was pouring down rain. It wasn't, it was snowing. Any way, yesterday was a bright and beautiful day and it looks like today will too and the snow will hopefully soon be gone. It looks like it is the middle of winter again. And, to think last week-end, we had crocus blooming and daffodils and tulips coming up! Okay, guess, I shared enough on that!

Here is a no stamping birthday card. I hope the recipient likes it!
This is the front. . .The papers are ages old, from a stamp store that closed in 2003 and where under the heading of Red Hat Ladies. I bought the ladybug at Micheal's and the wording is a label sticker!

Here is the inside. . .
Thanks for taking a look. Have a great week-end and don't forget to take a few minutes to get ink on your fingers or paint or glue. . .just have fun.
Till next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment