Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Pat's Day

I haven't posted, for the last several days, as I was having computer issues! Thankfully, that has been fixed! I wanted to show you of card that I made a couple of days ago.

This first picture is of the inside of the card.
This is the front of the card. Since this birthday is near St. Pat's day, I thought I would do it in that theme. And, too, I didn't get any St. Patrick's Day cards made this year! I had good intentions, but time got away from me. . .
Thanks for taking a look and I will upload other cards later today or tomorrow, as I made 8 cards yesterday. I guess, one can say, that is one good thing for not having a computer!!! I was a bit lost without being able to check my e-mails and to scan cards and, well you must know how it is, when you can use one of your toys that is part of your everyday life! right?!?
Till next time, have a great one!




1 comment:

  1. Love that sentiment, Inky, and the front of your card is beautiful with the double shamrocks, ribbon, and punched borders. Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing it with us!

    Hugs, KathyE

    ReplyDelete