Saturday, March 5, 2011

AJ's stamps

Happy Saturday. . .have you done any stamping? Gotten any ink on those fingers?!?!? Thought I would show you the card, I have made today. Both stamps are by AJ. If you would like to purchase stamps from her, just let her know.
I'd like to do some more stamping or playing, but then I wonder if I shouldn't do some more straightening up. I looked around this morning and said. Oooohhh, why does it seem when I begin to make some progress and then move a piece of furniture, I think I've gone 10 steps backwards?!? Oh well, it will get down one of these days, right????

Happy Week-end,
Inkyhive

1 comment:

  1. What an ADORABLE image...and you colored it so well....GREAT card! Cute saying too!
    You have to play sometime....in between cleaning...LOL

    ReplyDelete